Old Hindustan Tibet Drive – I
which will keep you wanting for more. The work to build the Hindustan Tibet road started in 1850 on the orders of Lord Dalhousie solely to build better trade ties between India and Tibet. the Hindustan-Tibet road, also known as the Silk route or the National Highway No. 22, begins from Ambala in Haryana, as an offshoot of National Highway 1. It runs 40 Km through Punjab and is known as Ambala Chandigarh Expressway. Beyond Shimla, to the Shipki La pass on the border, the route included a length of 228 miles through Shipki-la till Shipki village in Tibet.
Location Covered: Shoghi – Daranghati – Pabbar Valley – Chanshal Pass
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Sharing based accommodation in double room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- All Meals Included
- Experienced Mechanic for the entire tour.
- All taxes and tolls
- Bone fire on departure
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above.
- Any entry fees to visit any place.
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax.
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- 18% GST
- Great views of Pabbar Valley, Dharan Ghati & Chanshal Pass
- Reaching the Chanshal Pass which is at an altitude of 4520 mts
- Extra days for any unexpected delays or bad weather
Total Distance: 387 kms
Best Time to go: Round the Year
Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Any damage/ change of spares of vehicles during tour would be payable by guest directly.
- Guest has to bring his own vehicle & fuel cost to be borne by guest.
- The above-mentioned rates are applicable for customized dates and fixed departure dates. The same rates are applicable for private groups on any date.
- Minimum Guarantee of Pax / vehicles is required for Private Groups & Customized Dates.
- Cancellation charges per person
- 0 – 30 days before departure: 100% of total cost
- 30 – 60 days before departure: 50% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time due to unavoidable local circumstances. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We reserve the right under unavoidable local circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you
- At the Time of Booking: 50% of total cost.
- 20 Days before date of departure: Balance 50% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
Day 1 : Assemble at Shoghi & overnight stay at Shoghi
Day 2 : Drive from Shoghi to DaranGhati
Day 3 : Drive from Daranghati to Pabbar Valley
Day 4 : Drive from Pabbar Valley to Chanshal Pass
Day 5 : Check-out of Pabbar Valley
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies